Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengforum
Greetings,

Is the database going to be restored or we are essentially starting from scratch uploading stuff?
Some Members Totally Spammed to the forum we completely removed the database and updated the forum rules it will soon we publish. every post is checking moderator if we found spam links or illegal content member will be banned immediately
(01-14-2017, 06:23 AM)vikili Wrote: Some Members Totally Spammed to the forum we completely removed the database and updated the forum rules it will soon we publish. every post is checking moderator if we found spam links or illegal content member will be banned immediately

Excellent - because this is one of the best forums I have ever joined in terms of content. Keep up the great work.
Excellent Question and more excellent answer. Thank you, with patience we are still waiting to recover this excellent forum.
(01-14-2017, 06:23 AM)vikili Wrote: Some Members Totally Spammed to the forum we completely removed the database and updated the forum rules it will soon we publish. every post is checking moderator if we found spam links or illegal content member will be banned immediately

Is there a timeline for the site to be fully operational with the database intact?
we are not going to restore the previous database, but we will add featured copyright free posts and guides, Google still sending Us DMCA Notice, so we are not promoting the website, From April site will be fully operational.
I look forward for a fully operational site! Good luck!
If you are facing any issue with this website drop me post or message here.
Hi Members,

BengForum Template Replaced To New one, if you have want leave any feedback or suggestions please me